Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pauze in readings




My sweet friend, my precious hearts and readers of this blog.  I am receiving so many requests for readings that I am overbooked already untill next year.  And at the same time I am undergoing so many shifts in short times, I feel myself floating constantly in between 2 realities and I see myself going out of this reality and staying in the other one, which in fact seems almost to be the case so.  That is why I have decided to take some little time off, in accepting reading requests untill I am through all of these requests that I already have received untill now.  The ones that I am receiving from today on, will have to wait until next year I am afraid.  I will let you all know from when I will open the requests again.  If we are still in this NOW at least :-) lol
I hope you all may understand this a bit, as I am a mom too (a busy one) and need some time for my shifts and for my kids too.  I truly Love you all and do not want to abandon anybody, just pushing the work a bit aside in order to be able and give the best of me ♥♥  I Love you all!!!!! Méline ♥

8 comments:

  1. Beste Méline,

    Een heel verstandig besluit! Ik voelde dit op de een of andere manier al van je toen we voor het eerst contact hadden, een tijdje terug. We staan voor een unieke en grote gebeurtenis binnen een paar weken tijd. Het gaat nu om jezelf en je kind(eren) et cetera. Je doet al heel veel voor anderen. Ik wens je alle goeds, kracht en geluk. Lieve groet, Pascal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beste Pascal, Ik zag het ook al aankomen maar blijven doorgaan was mijn motto! zoveel mogelijk zielen helpen waar ik kan! En dat is nog steeds mijn mening, daarom mijn besluit. Ik kan helaas niet meer volgen en wil iedereen kunnen dienen waar nodig :-) Zeer lieve woorden van jou en ondersteuning!
      Ik wens hetzelfde voor jou en je familie! Méline ♥

      Delete
  2. ofc i understand you and wish you just the best!
    but i wonder if you will still share some of the great channelings about the shift?

    i really like them alot, so i was glad if you did ;)

    much love and light! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of corse, could not miss it for the world and it is my task so ... :)
      Love to you sweet friend ♥

      Delete
  3. I remember giving readings myself for a while last year... the requests really do pile up!! Take some time for yourself Meline, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Wes!!!! Yes it has come to a point where I did not see the trees in the forest.. BUt love to do it, just it is too many now and I feel the shifts on a hughe scale! You are sweet!!! Love, Méline ♥

      Delete
  4. Meline I have been trying to email you at Pleiadedolphin82 @hotmail.be. Having a hard time please email at gigirocks3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will look for it, been not yet through all of my e-mails but going to work on answering them aal today, so maybe send it again than if I did not get it. Love, Méline

      Delete