Friday, February 1, 2013

Little Grandmother message of 12/2012


 http://littlegrandmother.net/New_Message_12-2012.html

December, 17, 2012
Blessed Brothers and Sisters,

I apologize for my absence in the public and on-line these last few months. Life has been full of immense changes for me as my spirit guides are directing my life in these intense times. As we approach the end of the Mayan calendar date of December 21st, 2012 many of us are feeling huge waves of energy that are shifting our day to day lives emotionally, physically and spiritually. I know that for myself, the last few months have been the most trying of my entire life. I fell very ill while teaching in Israel and could not seem to recover. My body finally had simply given out from the exhaustion of the last few years and I was hospitalized in intensive care for several weeks where I received operations to remove the diseased organs that were infected. This is only one of many intense hardships that has taken place in the last month, and actually the lesser of them! 




I am not saying these things out of self-pity but to show you that as the energies change and become more and more intense, there is not one of us who will escape the changes that we are faced with. Time is speeding up, energies intensifying and our lives are being put into overdrive, pushing us forward at an intensified way that will help us rid ourselves of energies *people, places, jobs, etc.* that are no longer feeding us in the highest way.

As Grandfather once told me, during the time of the great change every person will be put threw the test, we can either let go and accept the change or hold on tight to the things that need to be let go of and endure a very bumpy ride. Either way, the time is here and we must find our higher selves, our highest way of living and being. We must learn to go with the flowing stream of this energy that is arriving to our planet. Whether you let go or hold on as long as you can, the river will still take you!
You are not alone in this, every one of us is going through our own tests and trials at this time and we are all a bit on edge with the big questions surrounding life on planet earth right now. I can not say whether something indeed will happen on the date of the 21st or not, but remember not to be in fear, just be in love, be in the heart and stay calm and in beauty. For it is not the end of the world, but a new beginning, a chance to make life better, a life lived in love not ego, but it is up to us and our actions to make it so.

All of this being said, I have waited a bit to make this announcement but now i feel it is time.

Every wisdom keeper has now been placed at *their* sacred crystal, we are all now in the locations where our energy must be connected to this sacred Mother Earth. I arrived in Holland a week ago to be with the sacred energy of the crystal I placed here in preparation for this time. I have been guided to be here with the crystal, on this land and part of this energy grid as all wisdom keepers are going to there specific locations. I have been called to Holland and in Holland i will stay! I will not be going home to the United States but will now, from this moment on, call the Netherlands my home. I am nervous, I am a bit scared, I am out of my element and must learn very quickly how to live in a new place, but as Mother Earth has called me here to make this my home I will serve Her without doubt and without question.

I look forward to this special time on planet earth, the new year, whatever it may look like and I look very much forward to making my home, my family, my friends and my life here in Holland, but no matter where one lives on this beautiful Mother Earth we are all together, we are all one, we are one tribe, the tribe of many colors, bound by love and the dream to live in that love with one another.

I look forward to seeing you all again very soon and being together with the tribe once again around the world. May you always know how loved you are, how powerful and beloved you are and of course, remember, please remember, you are the strongest of the strong, you are the ones you have been waiting for, you are the one who can change the world! You are love, you are the source, you are gods and goddesses. YOU are the answer.

I love you with all my heart, together we will march forward, never giving up on the quest for a world lived in love.

Little Grandmother

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you Kiesha! Keep on doing your sacred work. Thank you, Méline, for this post! Welcome to us!

    Pascal
    The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I Am Soo Thrilled, Reading this message from our Wonderfull, Most Beloved Heart, Kiesha Crowther to Have Been Called To Our Small but Beautifull Country to Stay !!! You Are Sooo Loved, Sweet Brilliant Shining Star In Our/My Heart of Hearts & Please Let us Know What We can do to make you feel at Home Here.I will contact You soonest through Facebook where we are friends still, I hope. I`ve attended the 1st Meeting in Zeist & watched & shared all your YouTube video`s. I Love You So Much ! You Are Always Part of Our Family of Light & Deep in my Heart of Hearts. Thank You for Being Here.In Lak`ech Ala Kìn. We Are All ONE Heart Beating With Mother Earth & Ascending. Rainbowblessing to Your Pure Heart. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kiesha, dear little grandmother I am very happy to hear you made the Netherlands your home and us your family. May God and Mother Earth bless you and keep you safe. Hope to see you soon somewhere in the Netherlands, love and blessings one of your tribe of many colours, Wilma

    ReplyDelete