Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I LOVE YOU! – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 13, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n


My child, have I already told you how much I love you? I love you, I love you, I love You! Yesterday you have honored your earthly mother, with this you have also honored your Mother Earth, Gaia, and me, your Divine Mother. I thank you for this. Oh yes, you are my child, that I love indescribable, infinitely and without measure. You are simply wonderful, beautiful, perfect, divine. This is how I see You. And like this you too should see yourself, and love. Every day I tell you that I love you – with the soft breeze that plays with your hair, with the singing of the birds in the trees or in the air, with the dabbling of the water in the small stream, with the sight of the majestic snow covered mountains, the deep Blue of the sky and the full Green of the meadows and woods. And I tell it to you in your existence as a part of my light, my essence. Listen and see my love to you in all that is.
I LOVE YOU, MY CHILD ~
Your Divine Mother

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment