Thursday, May 29, 2014

Eliza: On Allowing Change

14093550291_894e50eaa4_b
Eliza: On Allowing Change
This morning I woke up with the images of a dream fast vanishing from my awareness, save one thing. In the dream, I found a white otter pup and was carrying it around like I do sometimes carry a cat in my dream. It was partially grown, definitely an otter, being white (very rare) with little paws rather than flippers (like a seal).
This morning, upon waking, I looked up what “otter” means as an animal totem. Otters are by nature very playful and joyous creatures. They live primarily in or near water, carrying a balance of the feminine elements, water and earth. Otters represent a balanced feminine energy that works with and cooperates with others. Carrying otter energy encourages one to set aside time to play and share with others. This energy also encourages one to let go of material goods that burden one and to allow for things to flow.

The essence of otter is certainly a way to be in the new energy, gentle, flowing, being playful and joyful, as well as sharing with others. Plus, the fact that the otter was white, a very rare color, indicates purity and femininity, perhaps signaling that I am returning to my pure feminine essence, and balancing with my own essential masculine energies, as well.
WHITE-OTTER-PUP
I am discovering that my spiritual heritage emanates from two cultures that exude Love as their essence, the Pleiadians and Venus, the planet of Love. For one such as I, this long sojourn on planet Earth has been difficult, for most of my lifetimes, I have experienced what it is not to have love, not to be loved and not to love… In short, I have learned what love is not. And now, it is the “time” to let all that go and return to my true essence, Love. This is both a simple and difficult process.
Let me explain. Most of us, especially those of us who have grown up in modern Western culture, have not truly experienced what it is to be love. Any love or affection granted us has been heaped high with expectations and conditions, coming from parents, mentors and friends. Any attempt to go within and explore the inner space within our own consciousness has been frowned upon and discouraged… at least when I was growing up and passing into young adulthood.
Despite all that I ventured into new areas of thought, reading and exploring and have eventually arrived at where I am now, in the process of returning Home, again; Home to love, home to my “real” family, home to my real culture and way of being. So, in the process, I needs must shed all that was placed upon me as a child and young adult in the way of conditioning, thoughts, memories, as well as possessions that do not resonate with me any longer.
I find myself disinterested in doing things as I once did. Since my recent illness, I find I can no longer tolerate meat and many other types of foods. I used to have quite a sweet tooth, but with the exception of the occasional piece of dark chocolate, I’m no longer attracted to sweets. I eat primarily fruit, at least two meals per day and then have a dinner with a small amount of protein, vegetables and one half of an avocado (if available). Going out to eat, eating heavy meals… none of that interests me, and I am one who grew up in a family that ate together and celebrated occasions with a large meal shared with guests.
We are all changing and it is best to allow ourselves to change. Let go of what no longer serves you or feels right to you. I do not need to act as my mother did or to collect the types of belongings that she craved. I have given away or sold many of the items that I inherited as I have no use for these things; never did. My life style, such as it is presently, is far simpler than the one lived when I was a child.
I am beginning to connect up with other light workers who are actually relatives in a spiritual sense; that is, we come from the same or similar places and a few are actually part of one of my families on the maternal side.
Yes, there are families in 6D, where I live when not embodied on this planet. And the families are very large, for although children come infrequently, the individual members are extremely long-lived according to Earth standards. Pleiadian princes who visited Earth in the time of Lemuria and Atlantis would still appear to our eyes as being about 20 years old, vibrant, handsome and wise. The stories of the elves of Middle Earth are echoes of race memories of these glorious beings.
As we phase out of 3D, into 4D and up into 5D, eventually some of us will leave and return Home. I will be one of these. I may come back to do some teaching, but that will be determined later. For now, I am here sharing my process of remembering and reuniting with my true Self, a glorious Light Being who exists on many planes and dimensions. And it is an interesting journey, indeed.
I AM Eliza… aka Tazjima Amariah Kumara, and I am your sister in light and love. Namasté.
008
© All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, http://www.bluedragonjournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment