Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Anna Merkaba ~ ~AGARTHIAN CRYSTAL ACTIVATION UPDATE ~ THANK YOU!


thankyou~AGARTHIAN CRYSTAL ACTIVATION UPDATE ~ THANK YOU! I want to take a moment and thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for participating in yesterdays Agarthian Crystal Activation. It was a fantastic experience and I will share what I saw from my end on that day. Would love to hear what you guys have experienced as well, so please post your experiences in the comments of this post.
The crystal was successfully installed underneath the border of Israel and Palestine, and all Light workers who are presently here on Earth were called into action. There also were the Agarthians and Adama, there were the Pleiadians and Arcturians, Arch Angels, Isis. We were all working diligently on activating the crystal and the crystal grid that that this particular crystal was placed on.

A spinning vortex has appeared before us within the crystal that outstretched and pulsated with crystalline golden energy infusing each and every being, plant, rock, water with pure unconditional love. Much has been accomplished. The darkness that was being generated in the area is not only generated there as there was a lot of it coming from other places around the world. This darkness has risen from the surrounding lands and began to make its way to the vortex that has appeared in the midst of the golden light, swallowing it and sending it through the portal to be transmuted to light.
Thank you everyone for being there. Every single one of you who has tuned into the crystal activation ceremony. Each soul on earth thanks you for your light. It was magnificent, as we managed to transmute a tremendous amount of dark energy and distribute the golden life giving energy through the crystalline grids that spread around the area of Middle East and through the energy grids has reached the heart of Europe as well transmuting everything in its way.
I have seen many familiar faces there, so thank you for being there I appreciate it tremendously. Hearing from all of you who have written to me with your experiences connecting it all together we have made a tremendous shift happen there, even if it doesn’t appear to be so at a first glance. Now it’s only a matter of time and the willingness of those who were cleansed and purified with this energy to allow this energy to permeate through their bodies. The land was cleansed from all that negativity that is stored there. However, it will take time, as does everything. Everything takes time, so please let us understand that we will need to revisit this place over and over again. And we shall see the difference, we truly shall see it. It shall come.
And yesterday on it has began to happen, the timelines right now are being worked on and merged, cleansed and purified from all the trauma of everything that has occurred throughout time. We’re moving forward! 
Here I’d like to share experiences of other light workers who have shared them with me on FaceBook. These are just a few there many many more :
  •  Robbi Oldford I felt like there were heart codes coming out of my heart chakra! Was quite powerful….I seen many there!! Thanks Anna! HugS!
    Had a vision of a pink heart floating on a river of blue energy which was a companion to one I had painted in the physical.
     Uptown Linda Blessings to you and our beautiful planet and peoples.
     Jana Bartonkova Szymborski It was great experience, I saw the light coming into the crystal and the zipping out to our planet. Love and light Anna
     Ditidaht Rose Golden heart trailing light particles!
     Oliver Dennis Sander Jensen Waves of Love was/are pulsating
     Teodor Ardeleanu Let Peace manifest on Earth Now
    Suzanne Slaw Love and MORE LOVE!!! Have been sending all to transmutation~~~<3 Yeah!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!
    Love light and blessings thank you and gratitude for all
    Pamela Johnson I could do nothing but channel the intense energy for 3 hours!
    Ferdy van Meurs Thanks for the headsup Anna. It gave me the opportunity to witness the placing and help guard the ceremony. I felt so honoured to be able to do my part in this. Great Greater Spirit.
    Jen Zurliene it was super intense, and absolutely incredible. thank you anna:)
    Astar Healing THANK YOU SO MUCH Anna Merkaba HUGGS OF LOVE & CARE FROM ISRAEL ~@~
    Teri Du Toit thank you, was amazing, I almost forgot and as I was falling asleep, I was awoken and connected, we are so blessed and supported
    The activation felt like a creation of a well of higher energies at the border, it fills the whole region with this energies.I saw some stars of David at the activation. A lot were participating. Thank you very much everyone! Many blessings.
    Becky Barth Cox As I sat down to connect, it only took me a few breaths before I was in full activation. The energy was intense! First cleansing myself….I quickly connected with all life here on Earth, including the insects, plant and animal kingdoms. I spent most of my time, working on our leaders of the world; surrounding them with the light… Focusing on peace for all of humanity I was exhausted after my connection, and found myself needing much rest
    Citrine BlueRay Sent and am continuing sending all Cosmic Divine Rays throughout Planet Earth and through the layers and crusts of Mother Earth. No stones were left unturned. Bright divine Reiki blessings are being constantly sent with the Golden, Rose Pink, Platinum, Neon & Luminous Ultra Violet, Emerald Green, Blue and Rainbow Divine Rays are being anchored and radiating – constantly. Called upon all Ascended Masters, Agathans, Telos, Galactics, All Archangels, angels and Spirit Guides to transmit their All at the same time. We love, bless and thank All as One for the constant Cosmic Divine Rays emission and anchoring being constantly processed as One. It is done and so it is and it is so. Namaste
     Marco Riccato Just a few days before I read Anna’s link, out of an inner impulse I had created an event for sending Light to Israel and Palestine with friends in Munich, Germany and all over the world, many of whom I had just gotten to know at Mount Shasta in June 2014. 

    I followed the impulses given on Anna’s website and found myself right above Earth, at the same distance to the place where the crystal was being placed, as the distance to the Agarthian Sun inside the Earth. I felt the light streaming from the Source of all Being into me, changing its coulour to the Golden Light inside me. It didn’t feel like a flow of something going from one end to the other, it felt like “a static electric current” and a vortex, both just “were”. As it was “going” (rather “being”) into Earth and to the Agarthian sun and back.
    I stayed like this in a lying, or floating, position for quite a while … when I felt a change towards a more flowing energy, new light came now streaming in. Then my position changed to upright and I was drawn though the crystal into the Agarthian sun and back within only a few seconds … which was an intense experience. Being inside the crystal was very intense, still with the flow and distribution of the light from the center of the vortex, where I was now “residing”.
    A short while later, my position changed again, this time to ‘upside down’, and I was drawn into the Agarthian sun. There I felt as if floating inside like an embryo, though still feeling as the adult I am. 
    I was drawn back into the crystal, where my ‘trip’ ended. I was to stay inside the crystal for a longer while, only to be guided out the next day.
    All through this session I was feeling very warm, sometimes hot, and very peaceful, and this is also what I was told:
    It was about each individual involved in this process being and becoming more and more peaceful. So each of us participating from ‘afar’, and each of the individuals living in this area.
    Thank you, everyone, who made thie experience possible! I believe it did not only change the area, it will have had an effect on us as well, on all the planet.
    Liz Love Anna, I had a similar experience. Golden vibrations spread from the crystal that was planted under the ground spreading around the land then shooting up like pillars touching all that was on the land, the people, the plants, and trees were being touched by this golden light. As it shot up, it turned into one big pillar of golden light. It was like the land and all the conscious plants, trees, dry land exhaled with happiness, restoring it to balance. At one point, I was above Earth where I was looking directly at this area sending golden light, and I saw the universe sending golden light connecting with the large pillar vortex from the crystal. This golden light that was connecting from the universe to the earth was moving in waves sending burst of golden vibrations and love. This was such a great experience my body was completely in goose bumps. I was so happy I could be there astrally and in meditation to help. Peace and love
    Dear Anna,
    I am coming back to you regarding my experience on the 26th.
    I connected to both crystals in Germany and Israel. The previous week during meditation I got the information to connect with the crystal(s) in Germany at 10:31 am. No Idea why 10:31, but I did it. The way to proceed was also given by my guides in that week: under some major german citys I etherically planted through bylocation and activated the crystals to transmute the negative energies in that area.
    Then I connected to the crystal in the Middle East as you wrote in your last article. The energies felt chaotic in a way, but still kind of stable for me. I demanded in the name of the I AM presence of every man, woman and child PEACE. We want Peace was the mantra that I got.
    Now I am really curious if you can write some article about the impact on the Middle East. So many people gathered in meditation that day…
    Love & Gratitude,
    Oana
    Melanie Buffonge On completing my meditation the ancient mothers came to me requesting that I post this message. 
    Greetings Masters, I have a message for us all from The Ancient Grandmothers. They ask that we consider the transition that we are currently experiencing.
    The Grandmothers gave me an analogy to share with you all. A plant which is planted in a pot, grows and flourshies within this pot. However, after sometime the compost within the pot no longer holds the same nurishment that it previously held. The plant as taken all of the nurtriments that the compost had held within it.
    At this time the plant can no longer flourish within this environment. It needs fresh compost and a larger pot in order that the new buds are able to develope, also allowing the roots to spread, grounding themselves within its new environment.
    The Grandmothers suggest that we see ourselves within this analogy. We have now grown out of the old ways of thinking and feeling. But, we must change our environments, the situations which feds our energtic bodies. It is now time that we expand our multidimensional realities, as the doorway is now open to all who wish to Know thyself.
    Remove ourselves out of situations which no longer help our spiritual or personal growth (pot), being loving towards ourselves and others, place ourselves around loving people (compost). Spending time in nature, our baby buds represents aspects of our multidimensional selves which we are anchoring into mother earth, in order that we bring in the new. 
    missiontoearthcoverlargeP.S. To help you on your journey I have written and published a book. It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit : http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/books/
    ~Anna Merkaba – Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker-Author. To book a Healing Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL –http://acredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment