Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bob Fickes ~ The Healing Power of Love



A Message from Mother Maria
“Love is the sweet rose of life that heals all the emotions and heals all the thorns of karma. Love conquers all. There is no condition on this earth or in this body or in the nature of your soul that the power of love cannot heal.
I AM Maria, the custodian of the healing power of love. I welcome you with the infinite embrace of my heart and shower you with roses as a demonstration of my love for you.
I stand on the highway of life to watch over those weary travellers who have fallen by the wayside. I pick them up with love and nurture them until they find strength again to continue on their journey. I AM the Healing Power of Love. This is my gift to each of my children.

Love is to be cherished beyond all things in your life. Love is the greatest gift you possess. No matter what your condition, love will heal it and set you free.
Now I touch your heart. I place my red rose of love deep inside of your breast so you can feel my love blossom into your life and remove your anxiety and frustration.
There is no power like love. It is stronger than any emotion. It can soften your anger, soothe your pain, shine light in the darkness of your fear, and surround your guilt with a soft embrace.
Some would say that these are the darkest times, but I would say that these are the challenges that will set you free. Love your life, even the most desperate condition of your life.
Know this Dear Ones, love can never be destroyed, not by famine nor by storm. Love is eternal.
When you are sick, love your sickness and speak softly to it with words of love and encouragement. Love will make you whole again.
When you are upset and angry, love your enemy and open your heart with a smile and say to your enemy, “You are not my enemy. You are the shadow of my self. I will heal you and make you whole again. I lost you once but now you have come back to me. I open my heart that you might rest in the comfort of my love.”
When you are in pain, give love to your body and your heart and wash away the hurt with your tears of love. Tears of love are the greatest of all healers. They can remove even the deepest hurt and forgive even the coldest soul.
When you are in fear, call on me. I will bring you a white rose to remove your ignorance and open your heart with wisdom. For only through wisdom can your fear be removed and your life be blessed again with forgiveness.
When you are feeling guilty, I will embrace you with all my love and gratitude for you are truly a child of God and desire to come home. I will welcome you as a child who was lost in feelings of rejection but now has found their mother waiting with open arms.
I AM the Power of Love for which there is nothing greater. I AM Mother Maria. I am with you even before you call on me. Bless you my children! I AM with you always.”
I am delighted to announce that will be channeling Mother Maria at KFC Hall on 22 November. This should be one of the most powerful events that I have ever done. We welcome all of you to come and share this wonderful experience together. I hope to have this chance to meet many of you and share our energy with Mother Maria and Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment