Sunday, December 10, 2017

Natalie Glasson ~ Returning to Your Original Design of Co-Creation with Mother Earth by Mother Earth



Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 8th December 2018 – Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa

Divine blessings and gifts of light extend from the essence of my being to you. I am Mother Earth; I am the pure consciousness and source of the Earth. I come forth to communicate with you as we have a contract together of co-creation. In order for us to exist within this dimension known as the Earth, there is a need for our energies to be as one, listening and communicating with each other, as well as holding a similar focus for creation. When we have embedded in our entire being the same focus of creation our frequencies unite, we empower each other, awaken truth and becoming a potent force of creation. Thus healing, remembrance and all that humanity and I, Mother Earth, desire can come to fruition. Our united focus and frequency is the key to aiding ascension for all beings, fulfilment and remembrance of the Creator.

Disharmony and Disconnection


Often humanity does not recognise their disharmony and disconnection with me, Mother Earth. However, it is apparent to me and can be recognised within your own reality. It is the purpose of humanity to be in harmony with my being and for me to be in harmony with humanity. To determine whether you and humanity are experiencing disconnection and disharmony with my energy you can ask yourself, in quiet time, a few questions:
Do I experience an energy exchange with Mother Earth? Do I often draw upon the energy of Mother Earth and give my own energy to Mother Earth? Do I think of Mother Earth and humanity lovingly during my day? When focusing up creation and fulfilment in my life do I contemplate Mother Earth and humanity’s role within my own existence? Do I seek guidance from Mother Earth as to how to support myself and others? Do I see Mother Earth as a part of me and extend my gratitude to her for my existence on the Earth? Do I recognise Mother Earth as a mirror of my own being, recognising energies that require to be healed and resolved? Do I recognise Mother Earth’s physical and energetic bodies as a sacred aspect of myself and the Creator?

I, Mother Earth, notice that many souls upon the Earth do not take time to engage with my energy, in fact, they do not realise that what occurs within my energetic and physical being directly influence their being, ascension and existence. They are disconnected from themselves, therefore from the Creator and my own energy. Thus they are not fully themselves or in their own power. Due to this disconnection, our energies become out of sync; it is almost as if we are repelling each other’s energies. I, Mother Earth, then must create from the space of my source without divine connection with humanity and without understanding the needs or divine plan of humanity as a collective, because I can no longer access it. Humanity becomes unfulfilled, destructive, chaotic in nature, powerless, and lacking in true focus and connection with the Creation.

Mother Earth and humanity were designed to exist in harmony, to co-create and empower each other. This is something that is important to retain in your conscious awareness.

Harmony and Co-Creation

When there is acceptance, love, peace, harmony, connection, energetic exchange and remembrance of truth between humanity and myself, Mother Earth, then all will be empowered. New understanding will dawn of the purpose of life upon in this dimension, remembrance of how to create and access fulfilment, as well as activations of liberation. It is not that I have disregarded humanity nor is it that humanity is ignoring me. Over time we have become separated and disengaged from each other. I, Mother Earth remember how it was designed for us to connect and existence in harmony. Many souls upon the Earth still remember our oneness. However, the majority have been distracted and therefore disempowered. It is time for the collective of humanity to remember their alignment with me, our need for co-creation and our purpose of supporting each other through the ascension process. I wish to invit e you to awaken your inner remembrance so together we may awaken the same for all.

When we are in harmony, I can support your healing, and you can aid mine.

Awakening Your Inner Remembrance

‘Mother Earth, I call forth your healing, activating energies and consciousness to be present with me now. It is my desire for my entire being and all energy systems to be cleansed and reactivated with the purpose of dissolving any separation experiences or energy I am holding onto connected to Mother Earth and the Creator. Redirect your energy into my being to remind my entire being of its purpose of being as one with you, Mother Earth. Reawaken my conscious awareness and the awareness of my cells to be aligned with your being as was originally intended. As your energy moves through my being let me discover my centre and true connection with you, Mother Earth.’
Take time to breathe and experience my work with you.

‘Mother Earth, I share and gift to you now my acceptance, love, peace and harmony. May I remember how we were designed to work as one, co-creating for self, humanity, Earth and all. May this remembrance inspire me to create necessary transformations within my perspective, actions, focus and service in my existence now. Enlighten me and share our deepest connection with me. Let me understand how I can be of service to you, Mother Earth and how I can successfully fulfil my purpose with you in this lifetime.’
Share your energy and love with me, Mother Earth, you will experience our exchange of light and consciousness. Allow me to inspire and enlighten you as to how we can harmonise and co-create. When our energy is one, and a powerful connection between us is established, then we will be able to harmonise our focus and begin to co-create fulfilment.
‘Mother Earth, I now invite you to imprint the healing, activations and enlightenment you have shared with and ignited within my being with all of humanity. May humanity now remember their purpose of harmony and co-creation with Mother Earth. Thank you.’
United Co-creation
I, Mother Earth, wish to share some steps to focus the progression of our united co-creation.
  1. Focus on experiencing an exchange of energy with me, Mother Earth.
  2. Experience unity with me, as we connect our energy, we will create a space or sanctuary of light which we both exist within. Within this space you will notice your power reforming and activating, as will mine.
  3. After experiencing and accessing our sanctuary a few times, I, Mother Earth invite you to enter our sanctuary with the purpose of listening to me as I share with you my purpose, mission upon the Earth, how I can be of service and my needs. I, Mother Earth, then invite you during the same connection or a separate connection with our sanctuary to allow me to listen to you as you share any information you wish. You may share any insights on your purpose, mission upon the Earth, how you can be of service and your needs and desires for self and humanity. This will allow our frequency and focus to begin to harmonize.
  4. I, Mother Earth, then invite us to enter into our sanctuary with the intention of creating a united focus. Our united focus will dawn on you, inspiring your mind and being. You may receive a vision, feeling, idea, understanding or any form of communication that allows you to accept our united focus. An idea, action or energy that we can both focus upon and add energy too. This will be a creation of your soul energy and mine.
  5. You can return to our sanctuary with me, Mother Earth, whenever you wish to focus upon our co-creation, observing the anchoring of its fruition.
Through this process we will be relearning how to exist in harmony with each other, we will also co-create for yourself, myself, humanity and all beings.
Let us ignite our unity and co-create ascension with ease and perfection,
Mother Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment