Sunday, December 10, 2017

Natalie Glasson ~ Transformation and the Seat of Your Perceptions by Master Jesus





Beloved souls upon the Earth, journeying through illusion and truth to recognise the magnificence within your being. I honour you now and give my thanks for your presence upon the Earth. I am overjoyed by every challenge you move through awakening more light into your being; I am delighted by every realisation that dawns, bringing you back to your centre. This is a time of wonderment upon the Earth as you move from one period of existence to a new period of truly living as your essence. The entire perspective of humanity is changing. What was thought to be known as true is no longer, change is present, and a new way of seeing and thinking is manifesting. I, Master Jesus, experienced a similar period of transformation upon the Earth during my lifetime. It is wonderful to experience because the shift occurs within your being and can be witnessed within others, it is akin to being at t he very core of transformation, a magical process indeed.


Embodying Transformation

During my time upon the Earth, I could feel transformation taking place within me and around me within others. I could feel the pockets of light awakening and the knots of blockages coming to the surface to be released. In these times with awareness, I would expand my energy to embrace all beings present upon the Earth. I would feel my oneness with all while being aware of the transformation taking place. It was as if I embodied the transformation of all; I was at the very core of every soul’s transformation as a collective and individual. I would then breathe into the areas where I found knots while expanding the pockets of light to create harmony, inviting the Creator to be fully present in the transitions taking place.

 I welcome you to achieve the same during these periods of tremendous change. You may wish to achieve it first for yourself, expanding into your own vast energy, allowing yourself to be at the core of your own transformation, breathing into knots of blockages and magnifying pockets of light. Let yourself be at the core of your own transformation, this will bring greater understanding of what is occurring within your being and your ascension process. Then I encourage you to achieve the same as I did, expanding your energy to be as one with the Mother Earth, humanity and all beings. You will notice the difference of being at the core of your own transformation and the core of transformation of all that is the Creator. My purpose of guiding you in this experience is to support you in understanding why certain situations or experiences are arising for yourself and globally. With un derstanding comes the presence of acceptance which brings forth compassion, peace and security. With acceptance you will be able to open your heart and mind to further understand how your soul wishes to contribute to support this great period of change for all. Your intuition will always guide you to achieve all that is necessary. If you feel unable to recognise and realise your own intuition this exercise is a wonderful opportunity for you to reconnect with your intuition, developing your inner trust. Please let me be with you to support you in this mission.

Transformation is a very beautiful and yet delicate process, there is a need for a feeling of safety and support within your being in order for full transformation to take place, and yet transformation can create the exact opposite. Feelings of uncertainty, insecurity and lack of support can manifest allowing the process of transformation to be feared by many. It is moving through these uncertain energies by accepting their presence and influence which actually allows you to meet with the security, foundations and beautiful awakening that is the blessing of transformation. Please remember that if feelings of uncertainty, insecurity and lack of support do arise whether seemingly from a situation or transformation, know that they require your acceptance, breathe into their presence until the feeling dissipates. Then you will discover that transformation is a beautiful, enjoyable and l ight awakening process.

The Seat of Your Perceptions

It is my opinion that the transformation of ascension can be viewed and perceived in different ways depending on the seat of your perceptions and inner sight. Viewing transformation within yourself and the world from anyone of your chakras would create a completely different view and experience of life within and around you. Interpreting your world from the seat of your ego could create a very fearful or selfish view. This is why during my time on the Earth and even now, I always encouraged myself and all around me to focus upon their heart chakras or higher heart chakras. I knew that in doing so, I would see the world from a seat of compassion, with the view to feel how myself and others are feeling while having a great volume of love available to me at any given moment from my heart chakra. I was also aware that the heart chakra can often hold onto the deepest, most painful wounds , these can be our most wonderous teachers offering the greatest healing available to us. By existing in the heart chakra and viewing yourself and the world from this seat, you can have the tools you need to accelerate your ascension, healing and awakening process. I encourage you to seek and explore this for yourself.

As powerful lightworkers, I also encourage you to explore and experience the world around and within you from different chakras. It is true that at any given moment you are viewing yourself and the world from all chakras and all aspects of your being combined. However, with intention you can connect into a chakra to acknowledge and understand the energies it is holding onto which is creating a certain perspective which may be supportive or limiting. Connecting with different chakras and even your ego will allow you to recognise the message that aspect of your being are sending out to the world, as well as how it is impacting your view and perspective of the world. For example, you may discover that one chakra is filled with fear and so is creating a fearful outlook. Thus you are not only looking for fearful things in your life but also creating them. Then you may understand that ano ther chakra is filled with joy and is supporting much fun and laughter in your life. It may dawn upon you that the fear is diminishing your joy or that you are enjoying being fearful. It is interesting to observe how the energy of each chakra creates an interaction which manifests within you and in your physical reality. The inner work and discovery I am proposing will take patience. However it will also create a very powerful purification and cleansing within your being. This will mean that the energies within your chakras and being will be aligned to your truth, also what you wish to experience and create for yourself within your reality. You will notice yourself to be clearer in your thinking and emotions, as well as the way you perceive yourself and the world. It will be a very deep and powerful release of old limiting energies, maybe even from numerous lifetimes.

Setting Your Intention

To set an intention to view yourself, your reality and world from a certain chakra or aspect of your being you can use the below invocation, altering it as to where you wish to view from.
‘It is my intention to view all that I am, my reality and the world around me from the seat of my…………………… (chakra or aspect of your being.) Master Jesus, please support me in recognising the energies I am holding in this area and how they are influencing my experience of myself and reality around me. Help me to understand how this area is also interacting with other areas of my being and the impact created.
Support me in understanding how to bring forth healing when it is needed and how to magnify the blissful energies within me. I am ready to explore and discover now. Thank you.’
Wishing you peace, compassion, love and contentment,

Master Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment