Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Paige Hall Ferraro ~ 12/12 Stargate Exaltation

♥ 12/12 Stargate Exaltation ♥ 


Greetings BEautiful Souls!

Wow has it really been 8 months since my last newsletter?  That is astonishing.  I have been present on Facebook with sharing radio shows and weekly updates.  On our November 21st show, I got into some of the experiences I have gone through in the last 6 months, and we also discussed choice points, disclosures and New Earth values.  If you missed that show, the link to the archives is at the bottom of this section.

Briefly, let's just say that I have been reborn.  I did not know that it was possible to have so many lives within one incarnation, but let me assure you, it is not only possible but I am living proof that we are ascending in a human vessel.  This incarnation has been one of deep, deep surrender to the Divine plan, standing in the Truth of who I really AM and not who others assume I was.  Like many of you, I have been brought to my knees with the Lightbody cellular upgrades & integrations, whilst navigating the shores of polarity on this planet.  I will be sharing more in the weeks ahead about some of the life altering situations that I have experienced throughout this incarnation.  The point of this is to assure you that no one is better off than another, no matter what it looks like on the outside, or is perceived. Being in the "public eye" on social media, I did not feel safe to expose what I was experiencing in the Ascension community, in various realms, the losses I endured and the many moments not knowing if I was going to make it.  When we are on our knees, It takes monumental strength and faith to rise up again as the Creator of our Sovereignty.  I have always said that I will never ask of another anything that I am not willing to do, or if I have not gone through it myself. And now more than ever, I AM devoted to co-creating with ALL who are ready for Unification and Equality.  

I know that I have said and written this before, just like countless other Wayshowers, but I truly feel this 12/12 gateway leading us into the new year, is a pivotal turning point.   Our planet and Humanity is ascending into a higher resonance and We cannot avoid these choices any longer.  By now hundreds of thousands of us around the globe are well aware of the changes within our physical skin suits as we are transmuting all of the polarized energy,  transcending from carbon to crystalline.  We feel a massive portion of the collective is awakening as the veil fades away and only truth is revealed.  Gaia is inevitably moving into a higher bandwidth frequency that is expressed as the fifth dimension.  It is imperative that We are in tune in the weeks and months ahead, as there will be many, many changes on this planet.  Let us stand together, respect one another, and have the utmost integrity as these shifts occur.   A week ago, I received downloads of intel from the Dolphin Consciousness with messages for 2018, The Year of Conscious Embodiment.  We are releasing the binary codes and moving into something much different.... I will share more on this in the new year.

We are Now in the 12/12 Gateway, which for me and many of us, is the culmination of the August Solar Eclipse gateway.  The inner work that We have embodied is coming to the exaltation period of Ascension.  For this segment, We will be live on the air having conversations about what this means for Humanity as the Divine Feminine (the Holy Spirit) leads the way for the Divine Masculine,  the importance of Balancing the 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensional realities, and how We can assist each other.  If want to share a message with us, or have questions, please do call in (see the links below).  You may also post your questions on our facebook event page here.  

 




♥ Peace & Love for ALL 
 Tuesday, December 12th
 8pm US Eastern/ 5pm US Pacific

Online Link to show:

***Reminder: All shows are archived so if you can’t tune in LIVE, you can listen whenever you wish after the show airs! Please visit:  
www.paigehallferraro.com/new-earth-radio.html for links to each show.
 

Please share! It is Together WE RISE!
You + Me = WE ♥
Peace, Love & Unity Blessings,
Paige ♥


 

Light Guide for a New Earth As ONE
Diamond Lightbody Perfect Health Template
Holistic Practitioner & New Earth Teacher

Crystal Therapies, Elixirs & Grids
Spiritually Guided Readings 

www.paigehallferraro.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/newearthradio

No comments:

Post a Comment