Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sandra Walter ~ Solstice Gateway and update on Sandra



Blessings Beloved Light Tribe ~

Greetings and Gratitude for our connection during this Sacred passage of our Ascension. Our complete devotion and focus is amplified right now, and cosmic events are aligning to deliver heightened states of our personal and collective reality choices.

We are the Creators of this Ascension, and we are about to merge consciousness with our Higher Selves, Christed Selves, and Multidimensional Pure Source aspects.

Sandra is okay!
News spreads quickly through our community, so I will clarify what occurred with me last weekend. I was in a dramatic car accident last Saturday and miraculously walked away with minimal injuries. It was a strong Phantom Death experience.

As the crash began (three strong impacts, one with an 18-wheeler truck), I immediately felt the timeline/transition point of leaving the body and asked, *just don't make it too painful.* White-gold light came into my vision and I was shocked when all was over and my body was still in tact. My car, the trusty sidekick Mitchell who was my home-between-homes and Gateway-traveling partner, was totaled. No one else was involved or injured.

Divine Protection intervened, and I AM grateful for it. My consciousness has shifted again, the body is recovering, my focus remains on this powerful Gateway, and manifesting a new car vehicle can be addressed later. Right now I AM testing crystalline healing techniques as they are presented to me, which may benefit others as the energies shift. I need a lot of rest to heal properly; it feels like my etheric work is stepping up to compensate.

Kindwhile, thank you for your prayers, healing energies, and support during this passage.

Solstice December 21 at 8:28amPT
The culmination point of years of preparation is upon us. Can you feel it? Excitement, wonder, and the beautiful mystical sensation we get with Galactic Center alignment. Don't avoid or downplay this passage; it is a potent cosmic trigger (shift point) for the Division of Worlds and collective reality shifts to New Earth dynamics. Keep your heart focused on Divine Love!

SUNday December 24 Global Meditations
As the Solar shifts and cosmic energies intensify, we require stability in the heart, mind and energy fields. Join thousands of Lightworkers in dedicated service to the collective on SUNday for our Global Unity Meditations. We hold this space for all willing hearts to align with Divine Love and Ascension.


Read the full article about what is about to unfold  HERE

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment