Monday, March 19, 2018

Mahala ~ Equinox Energy – It has begun!

Mahala Gayle

Hi everyone,
I have been feeling the energy come in big time for the last two days. This is the strongest energy I have felt in a long time.  My whole body hurts and I know it is from the energy that is coming in right now. It looks like this might be the beginning of the massive energy that is expected this month.
With every Solstice and Equinox there is always a lot of energy that comes to Earth. This has been going on for a long time and that is why people celebrate at this time of year.  They celebrate to enjoy or ground the energy that comes in. Because the energy coming to Earth from the planets is so strong this year the energy coming in on this Equinox will be amplified and continue to be amplified during March and April. The Equinox is on March 20, 2018. We are already feeling the energy.

I received an email sometime last week that talked about the emerald light appearing first. Here is a picture from www.spaceweather.com to March 10th, 2018 showing the beautiful emerald light that arrived.
I would like to share a few emails I have received in the past few days because I think you might be interested in them.  Here are the links:
Love and blessing to all of you.
Mahala

No comments:

Post a Comment